Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mehri Interview

   

   I am still looking for someone that is a part of the Mehri culture that is willing to do an interview with me. I have reached out to many people on the web but I have not gotten any responses. By interviewing someone from the Mehri culture I could get a better understanding of their beliefs, values, ways of life,etc. By publishing these blogs regarding the Mehri culture, the world could get a glimpse of a wonderful culture that many of them have never even heard of. There is little information about the Mehri culture out there, and many people would love to learn all about this culture. If there is anyone out there that could help me find someone of the Mehri culture to interview, please comment on this blog post. I would love to get in contact with this person to broaden my understanding of their culture and share it with the world.




 http://www.caitlinhanzlick.com/lesson_interview.html

No comments:

Post a Comment